If a technician needs to remotely assist you, you will need to provide connection information.
To see if TeamViewer is installed:
- Find the clock on the taskbar
- Click on the arrow to the left of the clock, for showing hidden icons.
- Find an icon that is a Blue Square with a White Circle & Blue Arrows on it.
- If it is not there, you can download it on the Helpdesk website: http://helpdesk.vbisd.org/home/
- Download and run the application. You will need to provide the Technician with 1- 2 items of information, The Partner ID, and a password, if the application shows it.
- Click on Share screen when the Technician connects!